by Jim West (please share and cite)
The electric fields, magnetic fields, and neutral/returning ground/earth currents occur at frequencies [that] range from 50-60 Hertz... all the way up into the radiofrequencies (RF)... [Karow (2007)]
Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
Utility earth current is recognized as a hazard, however, the related EMR seems to be a new concept. No documentation has yet been found for utility earth current EMR. Thus this study is essential.
The main symptom is RLS. The mainstream merely declares this to be caused by nutritional deficiency or describes it as a neurological condition. As usual, Medicine describes disease as the fault of the victim.
WHO forbids doctors from interpreting symptoms as EMR/EMF related.
Real-life example of Medical protocol for EMR symptoms: An acquaintance, age 45, did not heed my EMR advice re RLS. He went to see a doctor. He was referred to a "sleep disorder specialist", where he was then anesthetized and his brain analyzed under MRI to find his dysfunctional sleep center, in order to design his drug treatment, which he accepted and began. He was content, sleeping well, then six weeks later, he had a stroke. A month later, he fell onto the floor of a supermarket unconscious. He continued to ignore my warnings about EMR/RLS. His prognosis doesn't look good for iatrogenic disease.
Testing EMR scenarios
The best test for EMR symptoms is to fall asleep in the test environment. The transition into sleep is a subtle biological activity which reveals and triggers nervous symptoms (RLS and muscle spasms). The second best test is to just to try to sleep and observe symptoms of nervousness.
Sensitivity to symptoms should improve if the subject free of drugs of all types (caffeine, chocolate, nicotine, marijuana, alcohol, Medical and street drugs). Sensitivity also improves when one does not block symptoms (as we are trained to do) by reflexively interpreting them as normal or inevitable.
I initially assumed that this type of EMR would not be related to distance from the earth surface, because it is so pervasive.
Yet, EMR intensity appears to be related to the distance from the source, and it would be safe to assume that the causative current is related to earth moisture and salt content. The table below reflects these assumptions.
This table is chronological. The good news is that the latter experiments find it possible to avoid earth EMR!
Symptoms of earth EMR01) 2012 Manhattan, NYC This is early evidence related to earth current.
I found a small tumor growing in the sole of my right foot, where the foot was
usually placed while working at my computer. I measured EMF with a Trifield
gaussometer at the location and found 20-30 milliGauss. Common in an apartment
is 0.6 milliGauss. The health goal is 0.1 or less milliGauss. The left foot was 2 milliGauss.
02) 2018/5 Woodstock mountains, NY Desperate to escape NYC EMF, I went into
the Woodstock mountains and tried to sleep. Forest floor was damp moss.
RLS and cramps within 30 seconds.
03) 2018/5 Woodstock mountains, NY Raincoat placed over said damp moss
Could sleep but with mild RLS, no cramps.
04) 2019/06 Finger Lakes, NY Dry earth
Could sleep but mild RLS.
05) 2019/07 Finger Lakes, NY Tent with tarp on grass
Could sleep, but with mild RLS.
06) 2020/05 Tucson apartment Months of living with 20 Internet routers showing
on my WiFi Analyzer App. This is not a ground current issue. Just showing context.
07) 2020/07 Tucson mountains Five nights, tent with tarp on dry earth
Earth at two inches deep was slightly moist. Increased conductivity of ground current.
RLS and leg cramps every night for five nights, getting worse each night.
I did not leave because I was desperate to deny this horror, and
I was struggling through my fear of pumas in the night.
EMR suspicions began but I stayed in hopeful denial.
On the fifth morning, I woke up with massive cramps, legs, stomach and jaw clenching.
Almost broke my teeth. I got the hint, and went home saddened.
For one month afterwards, I had swollen ankles,
which diminished away over the next two months.
Simultaneously, as the ankle swelling diminished, the right calf muscle
became swollen 30% in volume. This is not a problem, as this appears
to be an inflammatory processing center for EMR stress, and not disabling.
This episode was the worst of all my earth current EMF experiences.
08) 2020/11/01 Tucson mountains Vacant house
Wood floor one foot off ground level.
This was a great relief from my apartment RLS. Fell asleep happy.
09) 2020/11/05 Tucson mountains Rested flat on a mountain trail Dry rocky earth
In 4 minutes, RLS. 20 minutes later, severe leg and stomach cramps as I attempted
to right myself to leave the area.
10) 2020/11/08 Tucson mountains Vacant house. Wood floor one foot off ground level.
After 30 minutes rest, good but some mild RLS
11) 2020/11/08 Tucson mountains Vacant house. Concrete floor 2 feet above ground level.
Mild RLS, though less intensity than on the wood floor.
To date, this was the best of all prior earth current EMF experiences.
Discovered a smart-meter seven feet from my sleeping position, though
breakers were all off. It was shielded by its metal box. Don't know if it was
transmitting. This added complexity to the test.
12) 2020/11/10 Tucson First floor lobby over a basement with lights off
and off in basement below. 10 feet above ground level.
Rested flat on the carpet for 20 minutes, and felt calm, no RLS.
Tentative conclusion: Earth EMR is tolerable, possibly comfortable, at 10 feet
from ground level. Yea.
13) 2020/11/11 Tucson Attic of vacant house, 10 feet above ground level. Late morning. I tried to fall asleep for one hour, however, I was too well-slept to sleep. Nevertheless, no RLS occurred and that was without shielding fabric. This is an optimistic observation, as this experience was the best so far during the entire year of 2020.
Plan: Try other scenarios. Try to fall asleep.
Plan: Determine if aluminum foil and copper mesh will shield earth EMR.
14) 2020/11/13 Tucson Attic of vacant house, less than 10 feet above ground level. Spent 90 minutes trying to sleep. Felt comfortable and no RLS, but did not fall asleep (too well-slept, and rafters are uncomfortable). I plan to try again to transition into sleep. It is good to find that at 10 feet distance, or possibly less, maybe 5 feet or less. At least, presently, I've established that RLS is not perceived substantially at 10 feet. Voila!
15) 2020/11/14 Tucson This experience was not intended to be a test. I was sitting on a big rock on a hill, playing guitar. The right foot was flat on the ground, the left was up on a small rock. After 20 minutes, the right foot and ankle felt nervous. I moved it up on a rock and the nervousness subsided. I kept on playing guitar. I'm getting good at this, becoming naturally aware of how to correctly interpret symptoms. In my pre-aware days, I would have thought nothing about a nervous foot. I would just move my foot and express frustration. Context: Andrew A. Marino, PhD states that eyesight is a set of EMR symptoms in a narrow high frequency band, called "light". I'm cultivating EMR sight related to an electrosmog that does not show up on the usual EMF meters, however, the current flow that generates this EMR, can be measured, as Magdas has done. I plan to measure the earth current with my multimeter soon.
Utility earth EMR is earth-bound electro-smog that diminishes to a tolerable level at 5-10 feet distance.
Symptoms such as grinding teeth, jaw biting (tongue or mouth), twitches, and any nervous behavior, are generally the result of industrial EMR (earth or air/ether borne).
There is a big physical difference between natural EMR (sunlight, etc) and industrial EMR (in terms of wave forms, polarization, etc). We have co-evolved with natural EMR, can handle it and we depend upon it.
Industrial radiation is synergistically toxic with other pollution poisoning, even that which has happened long ago in the womb, e.g., with prenatal ultrasound or X-rays. This is determined from long experience partially documented here, and from hundreds of studies at bioinitiative.org